N4S UV-VIS Spectrophotometer, being combined with an ARM processed core, has test speeds and functions possessed by high-end instruments. The instrument can meet the requirement of quantitative analysis for most samples conducted within the visible and ultraviolet-visible spectral range in conventional laboratories and is suitable for use in medicine and health, clinical examination, biochemical, petrochemical, environmental protection, quality control departments, colleges and universities and others.
● 7-inch multi color touch-screen and patented technology to achieve simple and effective human-computer interaction with a clear display of test data.
● A built- in thermal printer (optional) to achieve printout of test results so as to facilitate the formation and retention of data reports.
● A USB communication port and UVWIN8 professional data processing software (optional) to achieve data processing and mapping functions and storage of massive amounts of data files, and to facilitate the secondary development by customers.
● Automatic wavelength setting, fast and accurate.
● Functions such as wavelength scanning (S model only), kinetic time scanning, automatic wavelength, linear regression, direct read-out of concentration, peak detection, regular printing and etc.
● Advanced power shut-down protection measures to memorize detected data, regression equation and instrument correc- tion parameters to achieve fast initialization.
● Tungsten lamp and deuterium lamp (UV model only) with lifetime protection.
● Automatic wavelength settings
● 7-inch multi color touch-screen
● Sample compartment for 5-100mm cuvettes
● Equipped with USB port
● Precise automatic T/A changeover
● Internal printer optional
● Automatic zero and full scale adjustment
● Software optional
● Direct concentration read-out and concentration factor setting function
Photometry: Split Beam
Monochromator Type: Czerny-Turner
Focal Length: 160mm
Grating: 1200 lines/mm
Detector: Silicon Photocell
Spectrum Bandwidth: 2nm
Wavelength Setting: 7-inch color touch-screen
Wavelength Range: 190-1100nm
Wavelength Accuracy: ±1nm
Wavelength Repeatability: ≤0.5nm
Scanning Speed: Fast-Medium-Slow
Stray Light : ≤0.1%T( at 220nm NaI, 360nm NaNo2 )
Photometric Range: 0.0-200.0% T
Photometric Accuracy: ±0.5% T
±0.004 Abs (0-0.5A)
±0.008 Abs (0.5-1A)
Photometric Repeatability: ≤0.2% T
0.002 Abs (0-0.5A)
0.004 Abs (0.5-1A)
Baseline: ≤±0.002 A(200-1090nm)
Noise: 100%（T）noise≤0.2%(T)， 0%（T）noise≤0.1%(T)
Drifting: ≤0.004 Abs/h (at 250nm and 500nm after 2h warm up)
Power: AC220V±22V 50Hz±1Hz, 180W
Packaging Size: 630mm X 535mm X 405mm 0.14M3 21kg