Main Technical Features
● PC control, user-friendly interface, and easy to operate.
● Temperature control is of high accuracy (better than ±0.1℃). Heating speed is fast and overshoot temperature is small.
● Self-diagnosis, power protection, oven over-temperature protection, and automatic ignition.
● It can accurately display the temperature control settings, actual value, and FID amplifier sensitivity.
● The single gas system and precise scale pneumatic control valve contribute to excellent reproducibility and stability and can perform analysis of packed column.
● Packed column: on-column injection, instantaneous vaporization injection, gas injection.
● Open computer system and NJ2000 chromatography workstation can work together to process data.
● Large capacity oven (300mm×280mm×270mm) facilitates the installation of packed column.
● Built-in heating wire structure
● Temperature area: column oven, sampler, detector
● Temperature range: 15℃ ~399℃ above room temperature (increment: 1℃)
● Temperature accuracy: better than ±0.1℃ (measured at 200℃)
Flame Ionization Detector (FID)
● Detection limit: Dt≤1×10-10g/s (octane and hexadecane)
● Baseline drift: ≤2×10-12A/h
● Linear range: ≥106
● Max. limit temperature: 400℃
● Voltage: 220V~±22V 50Hz±0.5Hz
● Power: ≤1500W
● Package size: 945mm×655mm×750mm
● N2000 chromatography workstation
● Packed column